DISCOUNT CODE: All I Want For Christmas Is #ABetterMay at Kenjo Hair Salon

Kickstarted my #ABetterMay project at Kenjo Hair Salon this morning! I would never have thought but I am injecting Self-Care topics into my blog after five years. I received many invitations from spas and aesthetic clinics previously to give their services a try but I always declined their offers. I was not interested in beauty blogging and am motivated to write only about my family. Yet, something made me change my mind.

2016 and 2017 had been rather draining with me solo-parenting most part of the days. Oh and that house renovations and moving really took a toll on me. I noticed crow's feet at the edge of my eyes, wrinkles on my forehead and definitely less energetic than before. I know I had been talking about this Love Me project for some time now but I hadn't really got down to doing it. Caring for Ewan and Faye always took precedence over everything else and it is so easy to forget about myself. Even if it meant going out with one-third of my hair black and two-thirds of it brown. I would have just lived through the better half of 2018 like that if Soo Bin, Korean Director Stylist from Kenjo Hair Salon hadn't called me to come in for a hair update!

She gave my husband a new wife today!


For the past eight months, my hair grew quite a bit. Despite the one-third black and two-thirds brown [untidy] look, I think the natural curls looked good! Blessed with wavy hair, I don't bother combing when I wake. Just fluff my hand through it and off I go! That's what Soo Bin can achieve from giving me a good hair cut that can last me eight long months without going back. A good cut allows the hair to grow out nicely.

This was me in the morning before heading in to the salon.


We corrected the hair with colour, got myself a Suzy Layered Perm [made popular by Miss-A, a popular Korean Pop Singer] on the bottom and volume rebonding on the top! What a lot of work for one head! I sat in that chair for six gruelling hours! Do I look like a Korean Pop Star now? Oh gosh! My perfectionist hair stylist instructed me to blow my new fringe every time I wash it! Otherwise, she won't give me a fringe if I were to walk out and tarnish her name with horrible hair *hahah* And knowing me, she knew I wouldn't bother blowing! But I promised her I will try. Yes I Will!


Who would have thought a new hairstyle could make such a vibrant difference in a person! This #ABetterMay project is starting to look like it had gone into a good start! Besides new hair, I am planning eyebrow embroidery, getting my black spot on the face lasered, more regular chiropractic visits, teeth whitening and possibly braces! It isn't all about beautifying myself but also for better health. I should also remember to drink those bottles of Chicken Essence in my cabinet every other day. While I usually stay awake and energetic after putting the children to sleep, it doesn't seem like the case recently. I am knackered by the time we lay in bed together and could hardly walk myself back to my room.

A healthy and happy mom makes happier and healthier kids and husband!



Read Also:
29 November 2016 - Colour and Treat with Kenjo Hair Salon
9 December 2015 - Makeover at Kenjo Hair Salon
24 June 2015 - Kenjo Hair Salon

Contact:
68 Orchard Road, #04-72, Plaza Singapura (New Wing), Singapore 238839
Phone: 6238 8083

Deal:
Quote "LIANG MAY" when making an appointment to receive 15% off your hair and makeover services.

Children 5 years and below:
Boys' cut available at S$20
Girls' cut available at S$30

Children 6 years and above:
20% off regular price list [see menu]

Product Promotion:
Tokio Inkarami home care Xmas gift set selling at $160 (4 item) at Kenjo Hair Salon. 
[Usual price $200]

Professionally customised for various hair types that combines unique Inkarami techniques for the ultimate hair spa experience. It boasts to have the World's strongest antioxidant to fight Aging and Humidity.




Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

Popular Posts