The Making of #mmlittle家 - Kitchen Styling with 3LittlePicks

Instead of styling the kitchen on my own this time, I decided to rope in the MomBoss of 3LittlePicks to do the job! This is the first time I kicked back, relaxed and watched someone prettify my space without barging in with my own ideas. It's hard for a keen stylist [me] to not be involved but because Apple manoeuvred around my space with her trinkets so confidently, I just had to give her full reign! I always believe in giving the artist full reign to create. Who knows better the medium they are using other than themselves? Acrylic, watercolour, sand and in this case, lifestyle picks from Apple's  attentive curation.

Usually, I would pick my own items for styling. But for this project, I decided to let Apple choose every single item she deemed fit. All I did was send her a picture of the space I'd like to be filled and Wa La! She made magic. I had been patronising her store since 2014! She knows by now what my style is and true enough, her picks are gold!

Doubting herself, "I'm not sure if this is nice enough. If you do not like any placements, please feel free to move them!"

"What rubbish! I love it the way it is!" I affirmed this very humble MomBoss who is the marketing head, social media content creator, on-the-ground sales director, photographer, funny, caring and crazy girlfriend. I sat on the kids' high-stool placed in my pantry and watched her roll around my kitchen with grace. Proud of her for being that talented woman as she is. 


Look at this series of handmade woven goodness! These are made by Apple herself! She is a keen learner and went to find out how to weave [from YouTube!]. It started as an interest and when many praised her handiwork suggesting she put it up on sale, little did she know it would take off so well! Apple also loves flowers like me. But unlike I who just buy flowers and place them in my vase, she took a step further to learn how to flower arrange. With that, she became the woman behind some of these beautiful flower arrangement to feature the products she brought in to Singapore. Did I mention Apple styles and photographs them too? This beautiful floral arrangement in this Chic Golden Bow Mini Planter was put together by her! *applauding this MomBoss*


Now back to my kitchen which was placed in her good hands because I trust her a hundred and one percent. She said she felt stressed working my kitchen for me because she loves my styles but you know what? I think she's mad to think so little of herself. 

Thank you for bringing in such beautiful picks to our shores and giving homes like mine a space as beautiful as this.



DISCOUNT CODE
Enjoy 12%off your shopping at 3LittlePicks with code
"MAY3LP"

Applicable for all items even those in Sale but not applicable for products under Clearance and As-Is

Read Also:
Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

Popular Posts