The Making of #mmlittle家 - Always Nippon


We have been customers of Nippon Paint ever since we owned our first home [Inspirations for a Resort Themed Home] in 2007. It has got the most established name in Singapore just like how people associate Colgate to Toothpaste. I associate Nippon to Paint. They've never failed me thus far and I don't go around changing what's not broken. 

In 2017, we collaborated with Nippon Paint for the making of #mmlittle家.  Two years later, I had them back again to help me with my kitchen renovations! This time, parts of the living and dining needed touch-ups too.

We decided to take down all the children's paintings that were lining on our living wall and the Blu Tacks we used left very tough stains on the wall. So tough, we couldn't even remove it on our own. There were also lots of knocks and scraps from the workers during renovation and parts of my living wall were damaged. The Nippon Paint team had it all touched up to perfection. I'm not saying this just because. I have very high expectations of things and I wouldn't use PERFECTION lightly if it wasn't. It also depends on the painter right? A company is nothing without its workers and this painter they assigned me is called Win. Our family loves him! The children adored him.


Win is a Burmese and he is diligent and meticulous. Because I have mom duties to do like picking kids from school halfway through his work, I'd leave him alone in the house. He just gives me a sense of trust and he even helped me receive a courier once! I am thankful for that. Well, I did lock my bedroom doors. Whatever it is, we shouldn't create temptations. Win is always smiling and when the kids bugged him to let them paint, he indulged them! You know, it really takes a longer time to finish when you have to repaint parts that the kids are smudging on. Yet, he welcomed them with a paintbrush each and showed them their designated walls to work on. I only allowed then to play with the paint for 10 minutes max and shoved them into their bedrooms thereafter. Even if Win didn't show any stressful looks on his face, I felt stressed for him!

Faye was a good help though. Better than Ewan who was mostly messy! She took her work seriously and Win even taught her how to plaster broken parts of the wall with her fingers! I am grateful the kids got to be part of the making of our home. All thanks to the patience and kindness of Win. He did a much better job than my previous painters in 2017.

2017 FILM FEATURE: Nippon Paint x #mmlittle家


How Nippon Paint works?

They came for an initial paint before my kitchen cabinets came up. When the kitchen was somewhat ready, Nippon returned again for a final touch up to straighten things out and paint new dirt off the walls during cabinet installation.

The next time I engage Nippon Paint, I wish I'd be assigned to this team Win is in. The kids and I found a friend in him.




DISCOUNT CODE
Quote "LIANG MAY" for S$100 off Nippon Paint Professional Painting Service package.
[valid till 31 December 2019 | Link to Packages]

Read Also:
Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

Popular Posts