DISCOUNT CODE: Colour and Treat with Kenjo Hair Salon

Every time I walk out of Kenjo Hair Salon, I stand taller with confidence. Because. Hair. Well-groomed hair.

Today I went for a new colour, cut my hair, slept through the hair treatment process, bundled up my mane and came out looking like a Korean. Phew! That's a mouthful? Making time to meet my stylist, Soo Bin, is always a treat. If not for her, I wouldn't have hair pretty enough to see me through Christmas parties, dinner events, photoshoots and of course, just pretty enough for the day to be an eye candy for the hubby.

I say only "for the day" because I have no idea how to bundle up a nice bun or style it fashionably. Oh what I would give to have Soo Bin on call all year round.

*Snap*

Wake Up! You are a Singaporean housewife hor! You think you are Bae Soo Ji?

In any case, I don't mind living in celebrity pretence for a few hours before I wash my hair back to norm again.


I have to give it to my husband for photographing me so nicely! He's improved a lot in his artistic direction and photography skills - from me deleting 10 pictures out of 10 he took a decade ago to loving most of his pictures today!

I have done countless of hair treatments with Kenjo but today's session was most comfortable. Usually, we have our hair creamed on the salon chair but with the Olaplex, we had the treatment done lying down on the shampoo chair. The total duration is 45 minutes including a hair-wash and I must admit I felt a little lost being away from my phone. I contemplated replying emails and scrolling Instagram while lying down but decided that some form of detachment would do me good. I had a relaxing 45-minute shut-eye. I dozed off! Definitely consider leaving social media behind as you take the rest you need during the session.

The Olaplex boasts to dramatically reduce breakage of hair during colour services. It actually links broken disulphide bonds in the hair allowing the restoration of strength, structure and integrity. Treatment service ranges from S$140 for short hair to S$200 for very long hair. Get Olaplex Treatment together with a perm or colour at only S$50 extra. While I am still an ambassador for the salon, you get to enjoy 15% discount when you quote my name on a-la-carte services.



Read Also:
9 December 2015 - Makeover at Kenjo Hair Salon
24 June 2015 - Kenjo Hair Salon

Contact:
68 Orchard Road, #04-72, Plaza Singapura (New Wing), Singapore 238839
Phone: 6238 8083

Deal:
Quote "LIANG MAY" when making an appointment to receive 15% off your hair and makeover services.

Children 5 years and below:
Boys' cut available at S$20
Girls' cut available at S$30

Children 6 years and above:
20% off regular price list [see menu]




Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

Popular Posts