Father's Day, Season 9

Daddy to Ewan, Faye and Gypsie. 

The ninth year.

He who faithfully takes his vitamins. 

He who supports me through procedures and operations. 

He who shared my disappointment each time I get a negative test result from the pregnancy test kit i.e. 48 months of hard work. 


He who gets on my nerves when our expectations misalign. 

He who is a stickler to order and cannot reconcile with my mess. 

He who complains incessantly making me go Argh! 


He who speaks to Gypsie in a different tone of voice. 

He who blades 4 miles with Ewan even though he is drained by work. 

He who laughs and goes to Faye whenever she hollers, “DADDY!” for the umpteenth time. 




He who bought and paid for his own Father's Day lunch when saw me getting impatient with the terrible online delivery system last night and asked, "Wait. What are you doing? Ordering lunch for tomorrow? Can I eat the plant-based Whopper from Burger King instead?" He saved me S$70 from getting him a 10-course vegetarian meal. 

Alas. The plant-based Whopper ain't good. We cook better burgers. 

He who slumped himself on his chair for an afternoon nap on Father’s Day but pulled himself up to keep the carpet he was sunning earlier at the sound of rumbling thunder. Now’s he’s back to his siesta. In a camp. Guarded by his fluffy sidekick.


Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts