A Taste of Empty-Nesting

 

How our children abandoned us. 

After lunch at my dad’s, he suggested bringing the kids to the driving range. 

Faye instructed us to not follow them and bade her farewell. 

Meyer and I thought this was a nice opportunity to do something together sans kids. We drove for what seemed like forever, aimlessly through two neighbourhoods because we didn’t know any adult places to chill at. When we finally parked at Cantonment, we walked the entire two blocks of cafes and found no where to park ourselves at because they were all full. 

One hour past and we still didn’t know what to do! The only thing we could come up with was, “Go to the driving range.” 

When we reached there, thinking of bringing the kids home, Ewan asked, “Why are you here? We are going for ice-cream and then we go to 公公‘s house. Bye!” 

Me went, “Huh? Then what about daddy and I?” 

The kids chirped in unison, “You go home if you have nowhere to go! Pick us up an hour later. K bye!” 

They turned around and left us staring back from where we stood, watching them drive out of Keppel Club. *hahha* It looked like a silly sight. My dad and our kids left us stranded just like that! We felt abandoned! 

Then daddy laughed, “How come we don’t know what to do without them ah?” 

So we ended up going home. 

Goes to show how much you little munchkins mean to us. How our lives revolve around the two of you. Hope you two had a swell time watching endless of cartoons with 公公! The only reason why you wanted us to Stay Away! You think I don't know your little tricks? *haha*

See you soon! We are coming!

Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts