Ewan Bo Gei Liao

You see? My life revolves so much around you children that the dropping of your first tooth deserved my time to write this post! Milestones. It is a milestone. We waited quite long for this. At 8 years 1 month old, you finally dropped your tooth.

We were initially worried about your oral health because many of your peers had dropped theirs in pre-school and you faithfully kept your full set of baby teeth throughout Primary One and six months into Primary Two! Your dentist shared that we should be concerned only if you still have all your teeth intact at 9 and a half. So technically, we are good.


But you weren't ready for this. You actually felt upset about that first shaky tooth. 

"I don’t wanna be ugly. I don’t want adult teeth! I want to have baby teeth even when I'm an adult!" I tried to figure out what you were saying in between tears. Yesterday, you bled at lunch as you bite into a sesame seed. It got you so worried when you saw the tissue paper soaked up in blood. The tooth was getting really really shaky and I reckoned it was going to drop within the day or next.


This morning as you ate your bowl of breakfast cereal, you crunched into something hard. You spat it out into your hand and wanted to complain to me about that really hard piece of cereal. We looked at it and you went, "OH! It's my tooth!"

It was your tooth. It came out without bleeding, without pain. You wanted to put it under your pillow right away! I asked you what that was for and you told us, "Tooth Fairy! You know if I place my tooth under my pillow, the Tooth Fairy will come and leave a dollar?"

You whispered, "And I know who the Tooth Fairy is. Daddy."

*hahahaha* I couldn't help but go YIPPEEEE because finally, Mommy doesn't have to assume this fairy tale role! I escaped with one less designation under my name *haha*

MOMMY
 ---------
Cook
Maid
Friend
Counsellor
Tutor
Chauffeur
Disciplinarian
Not Tooth Fairy

Anyways Ewan, I didn't intend to introduce Tooth Fairy to you. You heard it from your friends in Kindergarten and your best friend told you this secret, "I found out who Tooth Fairy is. It is my daddy!"

That was how Pa Pa was naturally selected to do this job.

Hope you like your dollar!

"Bo Gei Liao" means "No Teeth Already" aka 没牙了

A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts