全家福 with Studio Kinu

这就是我们的全家福

This Chinese New Year set is one of my favourite this season. It has that sense of nostalgia I was looking for. Growing up in the 80s, rattan was the trend in homes including mine. We had a rattan TV console, our sofa sets were made of rattan topped with beige cushions and a very comfortable papa-san chair I loved napping in. For crying out loud, our dining chairs were also ratten-ed! This setup reminds me of 家. My 家. That back-to-the-sixties flask, tiffin carrier and rounded doorways. 爱到极点。

This would be our quietest Chinese New Year with COVID-19 still in the background. The new rules in Singapore state: A household is allowed to only welcome eight people into their homes at any given day. We, as visitors, are to call onto a maximum of two homes a day. With that, many of our relatives have decided to call off Chinese New Year gatherings. We have decided to visit only our parents and grandparents this year. 

So! A photoshoot to commemorate 2021's Ox is the least we can do. 


Our children are not unfamiliar with photoshoots. But when we work with a photographer we’ve never worked before, I’m mostly worried they might get a headache handling my non-compliant brood. 

This is our first time with Studio Kinu

How did everyone fare with each other? I think we really enjoyed a stress-free session in the studio! 

I prefer short and fuss-free photo sessions because children's attention spans are naturally short. They will most likely stay happy and not grouchy over a 20-minute Mini as opposed to a full-sized 45-minutes shoot. More details at the end of the blog. 

Rewards work like wonders for the three kids [and mama papa too]. They’ve got a Snack Bar stocked with what little children would go ga-ga over. A REAL bar where I sneaked from the corner of my eye “Roku Gin” *SAY WHAT* And Doggy treats Gypsie absolutley loved! Super Love. 

No matter how much I tried teaching Gypsie to paw paw at home, she just wouldn’t lift her paw up [not even the slightest bit] for me. Yet, she gave her first paw paw to one-half of Studio Kinu’s duo whom I’m so going to label her as The Dog Whisperer from here on. *haha* 


Our Chinese New Year edits in this beautiful StudioKinu全家福 set have all the right feels! When I rewind into our Behind-The-Scenes video, we looked like were plugged straight into a television series!

I love the meaning behind KINU. It means Kin [family] + Inu [dogs]. Welcoming families, friends and paws! Because they are pawrents themselves, they have the expertise to expand their market to include families with pets. Initially, I was wondering how are we going to manoeuvre the children to where we want them to be on set and at the same time, get Gypsie to be camera-ready. I imagine it was going to be a feat. 

Thank goodness, it proved otherwise! While MK, our photographer, concentrated on capturing each and every moment, his better half [The Dog Whisperer] managed Gypsie like a professional trainer. We even got a shot of Gypsie balancing a traditional Chinese New Year favourite snack - Pineapple Tart!


... ... ...
DISCOUNT CODE
Enjoy S$40 off Classic or Deluxe Package
or
10 additional photographs for Mini sessions
[optional: receive full gallery with additional S$20]

Call to Apply Code:
LIANG MAY

Note: Each family session is welcomed to bring a maximum of two dogs at no charge.
This 全家福 set will be available from now till first week of March 2021.



Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

  1. I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
    liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
    reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
    became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
    ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
    treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
    the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
    treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YcremerQcontki Todd Schorfheide Crack
    zwicsavscoltou

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts