How To Play Twinning Between Brands this CNY

Support Local Businesses! If I were to splurge, I'd rather put my money in the till of Singaporean designers. It is heartening to know that we have so many home-grown kids' fashion labels today and my favourites are Elly, Chubby Chubby and the 16 day old Sea Apple Shop who we've collaborated to win your little girl a piece of modern cheongsam.

How best to support them all this festive period? I've decided to challenge myself by dressing Faye in Sea Apple's cheongsams and matching Ewan up next to her with either Elly or Chubby Chubby. There is a huge twinning craze amongst fashionable mothers today which inspired many labels to design clothes for matchy-matchy opportunities. Even parents get pulled into the fun nowadays! Well, life will be a lot more simpler if I'd gone with the same cheongsam-and-shirt pair-ups from a single label. Since I've got the time and interest this year, each of my favourite retailer now gets a piece of my business and we all win in one way or another!

Twinning need not be played 
from the same roll of fabric.

Sea Apple debuts seven little cheongsams this month and I've worked out seven brother-and-sister twinnings for your consideration. Ah! With a Plus One sister twinning of Emma and Rebecca because they look too gorgeous not to be mentioned.


Here's sharing how I've paired my children with all three labels. 
Ewan in Elly's Yellow Geometric Flowers | Faye in Sea Apple's Sarah
Ewan in Chubby Chubby's Orange Checks || Faye in Sea Apple's Rebecca

Do not forget to join Sea Apple's Giveaway here, which ends on 23rd of January 2016! There is also a Discount Code waiting for you in that same blog entry which expires on 7th of February 2016.


Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

  1. I really love the last picture!! Ewan in Chubby Chubby's Orange Checks || Faye in Sea Apple's Rebecca Love the cheongsam sleeves!! Love it, love it, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you! It's either you love it or hate it! I have so many mixed reviews about those flutter sleeves but I love them myself =)

      Delete
  2. ADOBS! Twinning is super fun especially when its tasteful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katherine. Glad you liked what you saw!

      Delete
  3. So cute and adorable!
    Your girl reminds me of Streetfighter Chun Li (in her Sea Apple Rebecca)

    cheers, andy
    (SengkangBabies)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah now that you mention. I should have had two buns in her hair!

      Delete
  4. it really is a shame your kids are not models.. please go enroll them somewhere! haha

    Ai @ Sakura Haruka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah... I will be very busy leh... I'm not sure if they will like the limelight cause I didn't when my mom tried to get me On Board child modelling. hahah

      Delete
  5. Ewan in Elly's Yellow Geometric Flowers and Faye in Sea Apple's Sarah is my favourite! And can't help but notice this simply yet elegant CNY flowers in the background :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope you win a dress for little Y!

      Delete
  6. It takes a fashionable eye to be able to coordinate across brands so effortlessly. Thanks for sharing these with readers like us. I love Sea Apple's range on Faye!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Took me quite some time to get them matched up really. *haha* I nearly gave up on finding a match for the green Sea Apple dress. Yes... the look so lovely on Faye. I'm in love!

      Delete
  7. Both of them look super cute!I'm so going to check out Chubby Chubby next year and hope Sophie will change her mind about wearing matchy matchy with mummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha Sophie is so cute! She wants to be like mommy!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts