Faye Bo Gei Liao

The same year Ewan lost his first tooth, Faye lost hers too. That makes my six year old losing her tooth two years earlier than her bro! Apparently, this means she is physically developing faster and girls are usually faster in this aspect. 

Faye lost her first tooth on 16th of October at bedtime. It was shaky for a long time and it finally came off after she played with it a little more with her tongue. Oh she got her first dollar which she cleverly speculated will be from mommy, "Daddy is the tooth fairy but with his foot like this now, I think mommy you will have to put the money under my pillow."

Ok! I did my job *haha* A shiny gold coin. 

But this shiny gold coin stayed under her pillow for two full days! Faye did not remove it which I thought she would. I asked her about it, "Why didn't you put the coin in your piggy bank? You think it'll turn into two dollars?" She actually said, "Yes!"

The days went by uneventfully. Oh but she had a shaky neighbouring tooth. It will drop in no time but we didn't think it'll drop so soon. 

Ewan was angry with Faye one evening [well, this evening] when we returned from the library. She closed the car door behind her, not knowing her brother was following her from behind. He got so mad, he shouted after her towards our block. I had my hands full carrying our shopping and the children's bags. Then I heard crying. Ah... another fight. Another day. Little did I know this turned out to be a bloody mess.

Ewan bumped her revengefully with his body from behind and that sent her flying into the wall in front of her. She hit her face onto the wall and she wailed loudly with a tooth in her shaking hand. Boy were the kids frightened. I do not know who was more scared from this accident - Ewan or Faye. 

Big brother apologised profusely and pleaded for me to punish him with a cane.

"I do not have a cane at home Ewan", I told him calmly after raising my voice at him for this actions earlier on. He proceeded to throw me innovative ideas, "Use the hanger!" Caning him will make him feel better he said and I decided I shall not do that. We will talk about this seriously and I am hoping it'll stay etched in his sorry head not to be this physical again. 

He ran home and poured his sister a glass of water, "Please Mei Mei quickly gurgle your mouth! Quickly. Spit the blood out. I'm so sorry. So sorry. Don't forgive me! I want to hurt myself until I bleed now!" As their mommy, I was sad that this happened to Faye but I was also happy my son felt so sincerely wrong about what he had done. 

They hugged and Faye forgave. 

I hugged them both hoping to ease all anxiety. 

So now Faye is officially Bo Gei X2.

Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.

Comments

  1. I really want to thank Dr Emu for saving my marriage. My wife really treated me badly and left home for almost 3 month this got me sick and confused. Then I told my friend about how my wife has changed towards me then she told me to contact Dr Emu that he will help me bring back my wife and change her back to a good woman. I never believed in all this but I gave it a try. Dr Emu casted a spell of return of love on her, and my wife came back home for forgiveness and today we are happy again. If you are going through any relationship stress or you want back your Ex or Divorce husband you can contact his whatsapp +2347012841542 or email emutemple@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts