DISCOUNT CODE: PriviKids

PriviKids is having a SALE and I am topping up your savings with an additional 10% off your shopping! There are tops marked down to S$12 and dresses to S$19, in-store and online. Not only do you enjoy free local shipping at no minimum spend, you take 10% off every single purchase online with my code, even from those highly sought after Mini DressingHello Apparel, Little XO Kings and Huxbaby. They've got a good range of popular brands under their belt which makes one-stop shopping for my favourite labels extremely convenient.

PriviKids has a unique social responsibility initiative. When you make purchase of S$100 and above at their store, you can opt for a personal delivery to your home and have them collect your pre-loved clothes for donation. The beneficiaries are The Salvation Army and Movement for the Intellectually Disabled for Singapore (MINDS). While our children are privileged in getting the best we can afford, there are many who are under-privileged. Our children's outgrown clothes can be given a new lease of life when we donate them to those who needs them.

We were invited to a shopping experience at their store in Suntec City over the weekend and I must say this very honestly, "I still prefer shopping online." Browsing and clicking my choice of clothes on my couch and over a cup of camomile tea is far more enjoyable than running after children on the loose while shopping. Shopping at brick and mortars has become impossible for me if daddy is not around to watch the kids. No wonder I have the postman dropping parcels at my doorstep every other week and I actually like that surprise because I do not always remember what I buy. *yikes*

At PriviKids, you get the best of both worlds - the opportunity to shop online and in-store.

Here's sharing what I've put together for Ewan and Faye from PriviKids. Pairing up clothes and dressing them is easy. The tough part is the photography. Agree #InstaMoms? *grins*


I brought them kids to Timbre+ for the shoot. One hour in total with gummy bears, coco pops and biscuits. Thankful for beautiful weather at 0800 hours. Otherwise, I'd get really grumpy with not so cooperative kid models.

Accessories make a whole lot of difference in dressing up and I had a hard time choosing them for Ewan and Faye! There are a lot more accessories to choose from in PriviKids' brick and mortar stores. Not all are available online so if you have the opportunity to shop in-store, do it!






Huxbaby and Little XO Kings Showcase




I am not an Instagram Mom and my kids aren't always fashionably dressed. This is the first time I came to know of Little XO Kings and Faye's Bunny Drop Back Dress is the first Huxbaby we owned. I absolutely love the range at PriviKids and we will be back for more!

... ... ...

DISCOUNT CODE
"MAY10"


- take 10% off your total bill online with the discount code provided

- enjoy free local shipping with no minimum spend
- ends 30th of June 2016


Like Us on Facebook if you enjoyed the read!
A stay at home mum, blogging to widen her social life. 
We want to echo the sound of love through our lives to inspire other mothers alike.



Comments

Popular Posts